May 21, 2012

Cumeating sunday

Mommy was already up when i woke up  this sunday morning. I found her the kitchen having her dose of caffeine.She noticed immediately my swollen clitty begging for freedom: "That's so cute babyboi!".
"It's painfull Mommy!" i answered.
She was in a great mood and has unlocked my little bird .In an Instant i was rock hard and Mommy allowed me to squirt in my hand and eat. She has just need to count to three and....Milked!
I was  licking my fingers when she said :"and be happy it is your own cum!" and left the room.
I didn't know what to think. I spent the day haunted by her last words. I thought back to our discussion the day before at that party. I know Mommy doesn't need or want another lover, and even if she sees me as her sissyboi now, i am still her lil lover. But i also know she loves being romantic and enjoys seduction games....with a man.
 She uses to hang out with a guy lately but she feels nothing for him,just a mate but i also know that he do likes her, and a lot.
We worked in the garden the most part of the afternoon, i could stay in "boyclothes" as she likes to say. I was storing the tools when i heard music coming from the house. I found her naked, dancing in the living room, still wet from the shower and only wearing heels.  she threw me the key of the cage and ordered me to undress and unlock. In a minute i was naked and roock hard. She began to mock my penis and laughed i was so fast erected. I begged to touch. She laughed again and allowed me: "how many times in a day can my sissyfaggot lick up a pathetic load of sissycream? we are gonna find out!". She was so hot dancing and i so love her bitchy. She was playful....let's play then!
 I have not been disappointed, suddenly she stopped to dance and with a serious face she looked at me straight in the eye and said "I don't know if a man can accept to have a sissy always on his way when he is with me, and i don't know if i really want to tell a man i have a sissy. I don't even know if a man can understand who you are!". I was shocked and directly i thought about her friend who knows i exist but doesn't know my secret. I answered: " Are you asking me that you want a lover but not telling him about me Mommy?". She smiled but didn't say a word so i added: "All i want is your happiness Mommy, i would have to accept it Mommy, i only want you never lie or hide things to me". She caressed my face and whispered to my ear "I love you little babydick and don't worry, i will never hide from you, nothing, never".
She grabbed my clitty and made a point it was still rock hard, wondering why ,then went back dancing. I had to finish my job till the last drop.
I also had the privilege of a last cumshot eating before to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment