May 23, 2012

A sissy cuck soon?

Mommy knows for quite a long time now that i have fantasies of watching her enjoying great sex with another man. Mommy is married ,but since i arrived in her life , by mutual agreement they don't have intercourse anymore. Daddy as i like to call him, enjoys his boyfriend out of home.Mommy has always been reluctant to have sex out of our couple even if she has always liked to play fantasy cuck games in the bedroom.



Since a few weeks, i notice her look on me is changing. It is true i am changing, before i liked to "play" the sissy from time to time but i was refusing the idea i was one. i lied to myself pretending i was just curious about my feminine side.
Today i know i am a sissy. Mommy doesn't have to doll me anymore, i dress up naturally because i like it,because i need it.i have also accepted that i crave to suck a cock.All this acceptance became easier since she has the total control over my sexual satisfaction. Living with a constant reminder of her superiority has mellowed me.


 Yesterday, Mommy made me revelation. She told me that she has revised her expectations about me, that i was not anymore the man she felt in love with three years ago and would never be again, that i should feel very lucky she still loves me cause no other woman would want and understand the faggot i am. Then she has unlocked me and she began to stroke my cocklet. I was totally turned on by the humiliation. my cock was so stiff when she said: "look, even fully erected it's still so small." I was totally speechless. She was slapping my clitty when i heard " Now that i have revised my expectations about you, that's gonna make my life easier". I couldn't understand what she was meaning and was on the edge. I was about to beg to can cum when finally she made this revelation: "from now, I will have no scruple to enjoy a big cock when I feel like it". i could only explode and cum, totally broken in her hand. I was almost crying and she was spreading my cum over my face.

I can't take her words off from my mind since that instant. It is clear our relationship would never be the same if she gets a lover. I fear my reactions, it is my strongest fantasy to be cucked but i don't know if i can bear to know she's in someone else's hands and she is enjoying it.
 My submissive side enjoins me to accept and swallow, her happiness and pleasure first.

No comments:

Post a Comment