May 22, 2012

"Stick your inappropriate boicock"

Mommy is gonna be very busy with work this week, This Monday morning she was already gone when i woke up.  Day off for me and Mommy has been sweet to let me sleep, I was gonna miss her all my day but was impatient  to worship and relax her when she would be back home.
In the middle of the afternoon, she called me and ordered me to go on cam, she wanted to inspect me, to see if i had follow the assignments of the day. When i'm off from work, i always have to be dressed up. I also have to make up and wear a wig.
Mommy told me to get the emergency key and unlock my cage. I was hard in the next second. I had to show Mommy my love and cum in my hand once again. It's needless to say i had to redo my make up right after.
I was happy to relax Mommy with a massage after her long day at work, she was tired but still amused by her game on cam. She went early to bed and told me to join her, her pussy needed some attention. It is such a delight to feel her orgasming with my face buried between her legs. She has come twice before to uncage me: "You've been a good gurl today, i am proud of you. As a reward, Mommy will let you stick your inappropriate boicock in her pussy, of course you clean when you're done" and to add: "Give me a goodnight kiss first and turn off the light ".


No comments:

Post a Comment