May 20, 2012

The garden party

Yesterday has been an amazing day, we went to a garden party organized by her former employer and had a great time. Mommy was happy to meet old friends and i was happy to see her enjoying them.
She was so sexy in her little black dress. She has even put on my favorites stilettos, a pair of scandalous 120mm heeled sandals. I could never take my eyes off of her divine legs.
When finally we found a little more alone, she asked me if evrything was ok, if i was comfty in my cage, which made me blush with shame. While we had a drink and watching a show, she continued to interrogate me: "It seems you agree that you are a sissy now, isn't it my babyboi?". In a quavering voice i nodded.  My cocklet was swelling and spasming in the cage.
She said: "Explain me what is a sissy and what should be its place in a relationship!"
I answered a sissy is a man who feels better when he is dressed up and treated as a toy because he feels inadequate to be a real man. When transformed into a sissy, he can express his most repressed pulsions. His unbearable weaknesses as a man become normality for a sissy.
My legs were shaking, my hands sweaty when she added "i love you babyboi but it's true you don't have very much to offer to a woman, you should feel very lucky to have your Mommy to take care and protect you, you are so weak!". She laughed.
Moments later, she was looking at me :" I missed hanging out with you and dressed as a man, that's so rare. That reminds me when we were lovers."
She was humiliating me again. The pressure against the cage was back while i was searching for something to answer. But she was right, i feel less and less able or appropriate to be her lover, so i smiled to her and admitted it shamefully: "i know you don't see me as your lover anymore Mommy, i understand it, for romance a woman desires a real man, not a sissy". She nodded while smiling before to answer: "It's ok, you can be my sissyboi, and i love being your Mommy. I understand your weaknesses.and i am proud you accept them, things are more clear now, we both know what a sissy you are and that you will never be able to be a man, we know what i can expect from you!". Eyes down, all i could answer was yes.
That garden party was never ending. After some more social time , Mommy went back to me :" Maybe i should find a man to hang out, to flirt with, would you be ok with that?"
OMFG!!! I was taken aback!.....and what to answer?
Mommy knows about my cuckold and creampie fantasies, i know she was provoking me, but what to answer?
 I know what is the place of a sissy in a FLR, she is the Dom and i want her happy, i want her needs fulfilled so i just made a sissy answer telling her i would have to accept it, the most important is that Mommy is happy.

On the way back to home, Mommy ordered me to dress up in a pink babydoll and wear my heels, to make up and to plug my sissypussy as soon as we'd arrived. I did so.
Later in the eveniing, when Mommy had more time to relax, she changed my plug to a realistic vibrating dildo. Not a big one, but much more effective than the basic plug and while i was accepting it inside, Mommy unlocked my cocklet.
She sat comfortably and had a drink. Teasing me dangling her shoe while i had to stay in the middle of the room, not allowed to touch. I was so fuckin nervous, my cocklet remained soft, my legs were shaking and my boicunt was stretched. She laughed at my unability to can even have an erection. She was ruining me.
She played with me like that for a while before to allow me to touch. It took only a very few minutes before i cum in my hand as she ordered me. Of course i had to clean up with my mouth.
30 mins later, my little bird was back in cage.


No comments:

Post a Comment