May 27, 2012

Friday Night

Friday night, Mommy and i went to a club. She has dressed daringly and everybody could see clearly her beautiful breasts through the transparent fabric of her revealing dress. She was not wearing panties, what i discovered when we were already on our way in the car. She slided a finger between her pussy lips and made me taste, telling me she was excited to hang out. She was definitly wet.

At first i suggested to have a drink, but she went directly on the dance floor. i was impressed to see her so confident and free. She acted like she was single and looking and it did not took long for some guys to surround her. I was warming up to the atmosphere and enjoying the view from the bar when she has decided to dance with one of the guys.
 She was gazing at me from time to time to observe how i was reacting. She was testing me and my jealousy. Actully i was aroused to see her grinding against that guy, she was so fucking hot. At a moment she made me understand he was hard, she was almost mounting him. They have flirted like that for a while before
Mommy joined me to the bar and introduced me her dance partner. She was rubbing his chest, telling me about his skills on the dancefloor, totally sticked to him. I was so embarrassed and tried to stay cool.
 We had a drink then Mommy wanted to back home but not without offering a last dance to her new friend.
I understood Mommy wasn't teasing me anymore but really enjoying the guy when they began to kiss and i saw her hand disappearing in his pants.

When back home, we had a little talk and i had to admit i've been more than aroused to see her so free with this guy. She smiled and answered me that she had a great time, she was missing feeling desired by a real man, feeling big hands wandering on her body. Then after a little silent she added "and i have love to feel his thick cock growing in my hand, maybe i will call him soon now i have his number".

No comments:

Post a Comment